Tammy Munk has been photographing and painting for over 20 years. Her experience in the art world has given her a wonderful back ground for photography.
Let me show you what I see through my eye's. I would love to photograph your Wedding, Bridals, Engagements, Family Portraits.
Any special event in Logan Utah, Cache Valley area.
I promise lots of pictures, and a great time. Call to reserve your time.
Tammy 435-563-5200.

Weddings $100.00 a sitting



Bridals $100.00 a sitting



Engagements $100.00 a sitting



Family portraits $100 to $150 depending on the number of people and indivudal pictures.


All sittings include CD's with all your pictures edited, and you get all the copy rights.

Oct 10, 2009











No comments:

Post a Comment

Gibbons Family

Gibbons Family

Chew family

Chew family

Noble family

Noble family

Rene and her Grandkids

Rene and her Grandkids